Thursday, March 15, 2012

2 More Previous Work

I finalized my personal logo and it has been applied it to the left sidebar of the blog. I also thought I would upload a couple more projects from the past. I hope to have all my work from quarter 1 posted before the start of quarter 2 coming up in a few weeks.

Here is a pencil drawing exploring reflection and transparent surfaces for my Observational Drawing class. This was a good opportunity to practice ovals with cups and glasses. If I were to redraw or improve this drawing, I would make sure the glass didn't lean to the right, as well as make the top flat part of the upside down reflective bowl a smaller oval.




This Color Theory project we had to pick a logo and using color re-design it to appeal to some other audiences. I chose the colors for the adult's logo to feel more professional or classy. The Teenage boy's logo color choice was an attempt to portray excitement and action. The teenage female logo was designed to be eye catching.




Keep in mind you can click on these pictures to view them in a larger size if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment