Sunday, July 20, 2014

Portfolio Work - Environment - Futuristic Bar - Day 4

I've continued to work on blocking out the scene and have added a lot more of the medium sized details. I shrunk the middle pillar above the camera because I felt it was blocking out too much of the scene. I've also added a render cam to get a feeling where the main shot will take place from (it's the first picture). Just a little more tweaking, a few more details and then I will export it into Unreal 4 and start working on lighting.



Lots of people leave things at the bar, or items will fall out of patron's pockets. It's gotten to the point now that they just hang the lost and found items around the bar for people to claim. I still need to come up with what items will be hanging but there positions are beginning to be blocked out in the image below.


No comments:

Post a Comment